"Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.”
Printvenue is led by team of professionals who work SMART, are imaginative and strive to achieve and deliver nothing but the best.
Our philosophy is embedded in encouraging employee empowerment, growth and development of individuals by realizing their potential with out of the box ideas.
- We are always interested in speaking with people who have fire in the belly and have following traits:
- People who are curious, creative, enthusiastic and possess common sense.
- People with hunger, and willing to learn every day.
- People who love challenges and are good team players.
- Most importantly we expect you to have a 'good sense of HUMOUR'
If you have it all, drop in your C.V. with current salary details at email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly.
POSITIONS WE ARE HIRING FOR:
CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions, suggesting information about other products and services.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Issuing refunds or compensation to customers
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- 6 months- 1 year of experience in similar domain.
- Good Communication skills
- Good Customer handling skills
- 1 to 3 years of experience in Android Framework
- Strong understanding of android application framework architecture
- Expertise in Android Ui Framework Concepts and good knowledge of Experience in Core android process life cycle, UI elements and framework Services like ActivityManagerService, WindowManagerService, Broadcast receivers, content providers, Binders, Services, etc.
- Experience in Android OS upgrades
- Good knowledge on GIT,JIRA and Bitbucket
- Language Expertise: Strong expertise in Java and Android.
- Proficient in Android and Java with experience in with system design and architecture.
- Someone who love building new things and learning about new technologies spanning mobile, ecommerce and cool devices (not just phones) that leverages your creative side would be a right fit.
- Programming language - Java, Android, PHP
- Operating system - linux
- Data structures & Algorithms
- Webservices - json, xml/ soap
- Database mgmt. - MYSQL
As a UI developer, you will be architecting and building user interfaces using the latest technologies and frameworks.
- 2+ Years of hands on experience working as a UI developer.
- Excellent HTML, CSS skills
- Excellent Photo Shop skills, should be able to make well layered PSDs.
- Excellent PSD to HTML/CSS skills
- Experience with Mobile & Tablet web design
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Has built interactive UIs before that look and feel awesome.
- Graduation is a must.
- 2-3 Years of experience working as a UI Developer.
SOURCING SPECIALIST :
Sourcing Specialist will be a part of a team responsible for Sourcing activities related to supplier management, client management, category management, and technical solutions supporting internal business units across the Company
- Continually explore and evaluate evolving industry technologies and market conditions, and develop procurement strategies that maximize value to the Company
- Assist in the development of Supplier Relationship Management performance initiatives.
- Prepare and execute clear, structured negotiations following established Strategic Sourcing methodology.
- Ensure compliance with overall Company as well as Sourcing and Procurement specific policies and best practices.
- Vendor Management including purchase order generating, payments and follow ups
- Graduate with proven working experience (1-3 Years) in sourcing / procurement role in large corporates / similar industry.
- Familiar with sourcing and vendor management, Understanding market dynamics and sound business judgment.
CODER / DEVELOPER:
We are looking for a Web Developer, responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions.
- 2+ years of PHP experience.
- 2+ years Microsoft SQL 2005/2008 experience.
- 1+ years Facebook API experience.
- Excellent communication.
- Experience with Symfony, Zend (or similar MVC frameworks).
- Experience developing and using Web Services.
- Experience with Android and iOS development is a big plus.
As a copywriter you will be responsible for brainstorming, creating, and transforming ideas into words for articles, advertisements, publications, and pamphlets.
- Determine what makes products appealing to consumers.
- Develop unique, new concepts
- Conceive, develop and produce effective advertising campaigns.
- Ensure campaign stays within budget.
- Create and present storyboards of ideas.
- Write clear and persuasive copy for websites, brochures, ads, and other means of advertising.
- Update digital media with timely content.
- Oversee campaigns from production to completion.
- Revise, edit, and proofread content as needed or directed by client.
- Respond to feedback in a timely manner.
- Work within tight deadlines.
- Cast actors for TV and radio work, including voiceovers.
- Monitor and change advertising campaigns to change effectiveness.
- Check copy for spelling and grammar errors.
- Work with media planners/buyers and the production department to fully develop the advertising campaign.
- Research competitors and keep abreast of market trends.
- Explore different ideas and concepts for both the visual and verbal elements in tandem with the creative team.
- Work with designers, illustrators, printers, photographers and production companies to complete the campaign.
- Write press releases advertising new products.
- The ability to write good, clear copy in a variety of styles with accurate spelling and grammar.
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Logic, creativity and imagination.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Commercial awareness with the ability to understand the target audience.
- An interest in popular culture, new trends and styles.
- Good research skills.
- Administrative, IT and proofreading skills.
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR - CUSTOMIZED GIFTING/ PRINTING/ STATIONERY INDUSTRY:
We are looking for experienced Production Supervisor / Professional to organize and oversee the manufacturing of products and customization.
Responsible for Liaise with other teams to formulate objectives and understand requirements.
- Estimate costs and prepare budgets, Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines.
- Monitor production to resolve issues, Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc.).
- Determine amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.).
- Graduate with Proven experience as production supervisor, Deep knowledge of production management.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts, Experience in reporting on key production metrics.
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER / ASSISTANT MANAGER:
You are passionate about building industry leading products that help millions of small businesses succeed with their online marketing goals. Dedicated to customer-first innovation. Printvenue is currently seeking an energetic and experienced to join our Digital Marketing team.
The responsibility for optimizing the performance of your product portfolio via both the management of the lifecycle of existing products and introduction of new digital products. You will define a vision for your products, influence the organization to deliver against your vision and lead a focused engineering team towards your goals. You will also work closely with cross functional teams, including design, marketing, analytics, support and the digital leadership team to help Printvenue become the small business partner for online marketing products and services.
- Research the competitive landscape, gleaning competitive and customer insights that help drive strategic direction for marketing products within the digital product portfolio with specific focus on Identity products and/or Marketing products.
- Size up business opportunities based on customer value as well as financial value.
- Create a product roadmap and deliver against the goal of improving customer experience and value for your product portfolio.
- Gather requirements for Design team to deliver improvements to existing products, as well as new products.
- Partner with our marketing teams to define go to market strategies for your products, including site merchandising, CRM, PR and various acquisition strategies.
- Oversee the relationship with service providers to drive improvements to our customers’ experience with our products.
- Become an expert in understanding our customers and their needs and leverage these insights to introduce innovative solutions to problems.
- Prioritize opportunities based on a broad definition of value.
- Collaborate effectively with numerous stakeholders across the organization around the world, including, other product managers, Engineering, Analytics, Marketing and Support to define the optimal product offering and bring those products to market with a disruptive value proposition.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Science or Engineering, with an MBA as an added plus.
- At least 3-8 years of experience in Product Management, Product Marketing or Product Design/Development.
- Experience in a complex global organization serving millions of customers is preferred.
- Experience in building digital products is highly desirable, as is experience in E-commerce/online retailing/CRM.
- Required to do action and comfort in turning ambiguity into strategic execution plans.
- Strong written, oral communication skills.
A talented Web Designer/Coder to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior user interface design skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Design and build quality front end Web and mobile led designs based on product requirements.
- Deliver the same in a timely manner.
- Development on existing international HTML/CSS standards.
- Analyze design based on data and correct the same with creative ideation and execution.
- Demonstrable Graphic / Product design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience of 1-2 years in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Must have strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum development process.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Responsive Design
For more information visit www.printvenue.com